Factoring is the sale of a business's receivables to a 3rd party in order to improve cash flow.Read More »
Factoring for Any Business
Generally speaking, TAFS will factor any business that invoices another business for services performed. While we typically focus on transportation companies, we've factored everything from dumpster distributors to ambulance services to food processors. If your business is in need of cash, contact one of our Sales Account Managers today at (877) 898-9797 to obtain a free, no obligation quote on your factoring needs. You can also fill out an online information by clicking on the APPLY NOW button above.
Why Do Companies Factor?
Conventional borrowing is difficult to secure, especially for new or rapidly expanding businesses. Factoring does not create debt or require additional collateral like bank loans, and cash flow can be generated quickly. While a credit limit at a bank is typically a fixed amount, a factoring credit line is only limited by the amount of business your company does.
Capital is vital to operating your business on your terms.
- Cash - Paying you quickly for the work you do.
- Credit - Providing ease of mind that you are working with good customers.
- Collections - Leaving time-consuming and frustrating collections to the experts.
What types of industries can benefit from business factoring?
- Apparel manufacturers
- IT services
- Auto parts suppliers
- Jewerly manufacturers
- Auto body repair shops
- Landscaping firms
- Coffee and tea processors
- Liquor distributors
- Commercial cleaning firms
- Machine shops
- Commercial laundry services
- Market research firms
- Construction firms
- Pet supplier distributors
- Construction job-site services
- Engineering design firms
- Repair services, heavy equipment
- Food manufacturers
- Silk-screen embrodery shops
- Freight forwarders
- Temporary employee agencies
What's the step-by-step process?
- You deliver goods (or services) to your customer.
- Your customer accepts delivery and signs a delivery receipt.
- You e-mail, Transflo or fax the invoice and backup documents to TransAm Financial Services by 2 pm.
- TransAm Financial Services advances up to 95% of your invoice by 5 pm.
- TransAm Financial Services bills your customer.
- Your customer pays the invoice amount to TransAm Financial Services.
TransAm Financial Services has ample capital to help new and growing businesses survive today's "credit crisis." Call us today at (877) 898-9797 to see how TAFS can help solve your cash flow issues.Read More »